AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - "Carbon Flush" Injector clean - Does my JK need it?
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2011
Full Flexer

Liked 75 Times in 40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca2801 View Post
PS after seeing the results of sawsall massace of some peoples inner fenders done by the dealer (apprentice), I did it myself. I used a stanly knife and neatly trimmed the little section off as per the TSB. Once its done the guard looks like it should be that shape anyway!
A tad off topic - They botched mine up, so I asked them to replace them on both sides. They strangly also advised me that they will need to replace the brake lines on each side too - as a preventative that is related to the recall. So a week later they called and said the brake lines are in and they fitted them with no $$ being paid. I had the sh*ts bigtime withthe way they got an apprentice to hack up the inner guards initially though! They WILL NOT see me unless its for a recall. I gladly will go directly across the laneway from them, just so they can see the JK being serviced by an independant mechanic (at a lower rate).