AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Fox Shocks
Thread: Fox Shocks
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2016

Liked 61 Times in 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankJeeper View Post
Hey mate. Thanks for replying. Yeah I'm running the 2.0's now, but have put in 4" springs, so I need the longer travel shocks in now as well. My current ones are only for a 2". The thing that I've seen about the Teraflex tuned ones is that they're better for high speed off road, so just trying to weigh up if they'd be good for slower stuff as well. Thanks for the input mate. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can get them shimmed/valved here in Sydney and I they can also supply the shocks depending on availability. The guys that run the shop own a 4-dr JK and previously a Supercharged 2-dr JK (also heavily involved in Ultra4 racing off road racing in general) and tuned the shocks for both of them. I haven't driven the 4-dr but the little 2-dr drives like a dream.

I have to see them today or tomorrow so can ask about them for you if you like. Been trying to convince them to jump on here as a vendor so they can help out with questions like this

Last edited by doka404; 17-08-2016 at 08:16 AM.