AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - My XJ Cherokee's......
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020
AJOR Bronze

Liked 947 Times in 637 Posts
Default My XJ Cherokee's......

I thought I would start a thread about both my XJ's as I was beginning to pollute the .... the return of the 99 thread with chat about the 96 and seeing the 99 is nearly finished .............
So am I a Collector .. Enthusiast .. or a Glutton for Punishment ?

I am still waiting on the post .. the Bezel for the 99 is MIA? UPS has no tracking since Sydney Airport on Fri 23rd of October ? Slack
On the other hand the Ignition kits from rockauto should be here Tomorrow!
"I hope I get a New Beer Fridge Magnet"
FedEx you can track to your door .... Slack UPS
I finally did the fuel filter on the 96 today I have been procrastinating about for ages .. I looked a few times and sort tried over the last few days and almost gave up and took it to the mechanics it would be easier on a hoist
The filter is in the normal XJ position But! all the LPG stuff and a new fuel tank position longer fill hose longer breather and LPG Lines
You would think when who ever installed the LPG might of had the brains to move the filter?
And having a disability doesn't help either .... But you cant let that shit get you down .. So I did it Today! What Fun I found it easier to change the Crank Sensor on the 99 one handed than do this scrapes and scratches blood every where from dragging my body under the Jeep
No room under the 96 with the gas tank and moved fuel tank and less room around the filter it took me over a hour and the Ants were ferocious I had to get the Missus to hold the last clamp the one on the hardline so I could tighten it .
What a Ordeal .. I had ants in my hair and in my undies Bastards I run a bath.... grabbed a Beer and got clean and refreshed

_____ooooo
/__l_l_,\____\,___
l_---l_l__l---[ ]llllll[ ]
_.(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)

Last edited by LuluBelle; 03-11-2020 at 05:24 PM.