AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - How tuff are Aussie blokes?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012
Full Flexer

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

An Aussie bloke, a Frenchman and an Italian guy are sitting together at the bar in the departure lounge at Kingsford Smith, waiting for their flight. They begin discussing the art of lovemaking and before long the bragging begins.

"When I give my mistress one hour of gentle touching and extended oral pleasure, she literally rises above the covers in ecstacy when she climaxes" begins the Frenchman, sipping on his glass of wine.

"Ahh, that's very admirable my Gallic friend" replies the Italian after sampling hi Campari & soda, and not to be out done adds "however after making long and passionate romance to my lover she arches her back and rises half a metre off the bed in absolute unbridled pleasure when she reaches orgasm".

The Aussie, who's listening to all this with a faint smirk on his face, knocks back the rest of his schooner of VB and snorts "That's nothin fellas. After I'm done rootin' the missus for a couple of minutes I jump staight out of bed and wipe my dick off on the curtains, and she hits the f****** roof!"

Last edited by jklad; 11-02-2012 at 10:27 AM.