AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Transgo Shift Kit and Sonnax Pressure Booster.
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012
Established Member

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

SNOWG,

Ive been wondering why the Amazon ATF4 supplies have been dwindling online. Must be a lot of them on their way to AUS. I would have done mine this weekend but apparently its fathers Day and the wife has warned me no tinkering with the car.

Same reason why I have gone with the Sonnex didn't want to hack the wiring shame sonnex don't have a shift kit as well for this tranny. I would say the initial 100-150k's the TCM is relearning the clutch volumes hence the harsh shift between 3rd and 2nd. Any decrease in fuel consumption ? Did you find once the Sonnex had been in a while and the TCM had re-learned the new volumes the tranny performance went back to before the instal?

Troutman,

I took out torque management about 12 months ago. When I did the mod, I put a switch in so that I could switch it back in if i wanted, (and also if you need to get driveline updates from jeep done it needs to be in). I love driving without it. No noise, thumping or harshness from the box whatsoever. You literally go from 0-100 in 7 secs with no redlining.