AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Pulled the trigger - new lift on the way!
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018
Established Member

Liked 40 Times in 24 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)
Default Pulled the trigger - new lift on the way!

After running the Teraflex levelling kit on my 14 JKUS for the last 3 years, I’ve ordered a Rancho 2” sport lift with adjustable RS9000 shocks. My Gobi rack and hanging a 285/70r17 tyre on Fuel Beast rim off the back has seen my Jeep’s butt drop an inch, and the ride is a bit too soft and spongy now. The progressive springs and adjustable shocks should help at a reasonable cost compared with other adjustable shocks on the market.

I’ve also ordered a Teraflex rear track bar bracket and front lower Sport control arms to bring the caster and roll centre back to where it should be. I’m going to leave the 1” spacer in the rear to compensate for the back-heavy bias of my current set up, especially when I’m loaded with camping gear. Can’t wait!!!!

Before and after pics to follow when I’ve installed everything. If anyone needs me I’ll be sitting in my camping chair by my front door waiting for the delivery guy...
Previous Jeeps: 1998 TJ Sport, 1999 XJ Cherokee