AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Steering Box Bolts Sheared Off!!!
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

New Update....... I picked the XJ up last night..... all fixed. There has been plates welded on the chassis and all looking pretty good. Steers well, no complaints about the repairs........ HOWEVER,........ I do have a complaint about a couple of other issues...... I dont understand how it happened, but I now have a broken drink holder (aftermarket type) it has been broken completely off. How you break a drink holder in the centre console while fixing the chassis rail has got me beat. Did I forget to mention that they must have forgotten to tell me they accidentally broke that. It must have also been too difficult for them to wire my spotlights back up correctly.... right hand side works, left hand side doesnt ?????? The bit that has pis*#d me off the most is that I have again had to get towed home after finding auto fluid leaking from the front of the car..... Again it must have been tooooo hard to for them to attach the transmission lines from the cooler correctly so they didnt rub on the crankshaft pulley and wear a hole in the transmission line...... Guess who's getting a phone call first thing Monday morning?????