AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - 2012 Toyota 86 GTS
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2017
I just registered

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default 2012 Toyota 86 GTS

Asking Price: 16500
Make: Toyota
Model: 86 GTS
Year: 2012
Condition: Good allround stock condition
Odometer KM: 156000
Rego State: NSW Currently, however I can get it to QLD if preferred
Unsure if anyone here would be interested in this, but I will leave it here too.

For forum members I am after a quick sale - $16500 if sold quickly.

Message me on 0403 572 021 for any questions or anything.

Up for sale is my 2012 Toyota 86 GTS.
I have been the sole owner of this car since it's purchase in 2012.
There is not a lot to say really, except that, this is a genuine, no spend car.
It is the GTS luxury variant, without the big ugly body kit.

Will be sold as a practically stock standard model.
It has around 156000kms on it, however, don't let that put you off. It drives like the day I bought it, and it also means that the major service has been completed, which saves you a good chunk of money.

It is Storm Black metallic, with the Black leather and alcantera interior with contrasting red stitching.

The only changes from factory:
-Full darkest legal tint all around
-Full Ceramic Pro 9H paint protection applied
-Aftermarket head unit

Condition is all round very good. Currently has a chipped windscreen from the trip up to QLD, however this will be fixed prior to sale.

Currently unregistered, as it was registered in NSW, however, I will supply with RWC and allow for registration in the price, so that I don't have to get two RWCs for the sale.
If you want it for NSW, I will register first for you.

Nothing else to spend, just enjoy.

This has never been tracked, however it was a daily, and originally I was planning on building it as a track car, and as such I have a few parts available to go with it if you desire:
-Tein Coilovers $1000
-JDL UEL Headers $1200
-Amuse R1 Titan Titanium Catback $2800
-AP Racing Pro 5000r BBK $4500
-Seibon Carbon Fiber Vented Bonnet $1000

Please note, legally i am obligated to disclose that I do hold an Automotive Sales Licence, however this is nothing to do with my work in New Car Sales, and is entirely separate to the company.

Last edited by Jimmyb; 16-09-2017 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Trying to get photos to work...Thanks Photobucket.

Sponsored Posts