AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Led headlights
Thread: Led headlights
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019
I just registered

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKnut View Post
Ok I just ordered the scanner, $46.95 USD inc delivery. Neither the site nor PayPal make it clear the price is in USD. Even the invoice has no reference to the true cost of just under $70 AUD.

I am looking forward to tinkering with this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kritip View Post
I will share it but reluctantly.....purely because the website is very waffley, he's based in AU but bills in USD...
Sorry if this is thread hi-jacking!

I just purchased the wifi version so I can use with with iOS, mine showed at every step as being $48.94 AUD (all 3 versions BT/wifi/USB are same price). I've just checked my Paypal account, Paypal email invoice and my Credit Card and it's all been charged correctly in AUD not USD and they all quote the price as being AUD at every step. Worked out to almost $57 AUD with shipping.

One thing I did do before purchasing anything from his site was to click the "AU$" button on the top right corner of the store. Without doing this the price shows as "$37.00" without any currency specified.. this could be how you are getting charged in USD converted to AUD but that's still only around $52 AUD not including any paypal charges or credit card conversion fees etc.

I don't actually own a Jeep but am in the research phase so got one of these so I can code scan any potential JK (or GC WK2) before buying it

Last edited by Silvarbullit; 01-01-2019 at 03:27 PM.