AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What have you done to your JK this week? 2.5M Views
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2022
I just registered

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default new....ummm...everything?

The recent flood rain finally put to pasture my 13 year old soft top canopy (black soft top pictured) so I bought a new retro looking tan bestop trektop pro and, once the seal was cracked on the credit card there was really no stopping me.

So here she is, new retro tan soft-top/hard-top hybrid with sunroof and glass windows all round, heavy duty rugged ridge hinges to support the new rockstar engineering fold out bbq table installed into the tail gate, “over tyre” bestop roof rack, angry bird head light covers and ”jeep star” brake light covers all finished off with new matching tan seat covers (not pictured, the seats have to be steam cleaned first).

With thanks to the little one and his friend for helping out with a few stickers ��

WHAT A WEEKEND!

I have to give a special shout out to Race Bolts Brisbane (http://racebolts.com.au) who helped me out with super strong titanium bolts for all the crap hanging off my tail gate and to Footo Motors Sumner Park who keeps my old jeep running like new