AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Huge announcement! Jeep head office want to help you!
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018
CrawlerStar

Liked 107 Times in 68 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujabe View Post
Absolutely the same as my experience with a few dealers here in Melbourne. Just flat out hard work. Took about 18 months to identify the source of a noise that a 5 year old child could have identified once the thing was on a hoist. To their credit, FCA now seem to take an interest in sorting things out once you get them on board, but it shouldn’t be necessary. I’m three years into a 5 year lease and while I like the vehicle itself, the thought of dealing with the service departments makes my blood start to boil. If I have a good experience over the next couple of years... maybe... but right now I doubt I could bring myself to sign up for another Jeep.

Obviously I am incensed by the whole situation but the real kick in the guts was absolutely no acknowledgement from the dealer principal. If he gave even the smallest shit about his customers he would at least have written back to say ‘hey, I got this and we’re going to investigate for you’ but I got nothing but a phone call from a person whose job is obviously to deal with irate customers, such was her ultra defensive tone. It was infuriating to have her justify her clearly flawed position by simply repeating herself and then offering me some sort of discount on my next service as recompense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frontrunner Roof Rack
Offroad Animal Front Recovery Points and Nudge Bar