AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - The dreaded WK alternator failur!
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2023
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 842 Times in 470 Posts

Its a Jeep thing Drover!And yes carrying around a very good tool kit.!The brother in law wanted to borrow it but I had to say no .Geez getting a call in Aust saying its suspension collapsed ie the Quadralift would be the last straw!A burning ceremony would have to be instigated.Had two XJs went far and wide , one did over 360000 ks never missed a beat! Hate to say it but never even thought about the bs you have to contend with in as these new vehicles of all makes.
Thought I was back in Aust yesterday,a new Ranger with its bonnet up towing a Jayco Silverline ,I didnt stop.Last time I stopped to offer help to a Ranger guy in trouble was going up the hill to Glen Innes ,he basically told me to mind my own business.So I do now!
A number of the biggest Jeep dealers in NZ have dropped the Jeep brand ,or had it taken away and smaller independant operations are now Jeep service agents etc.Bit like whats happening in Aust.