AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Grand cherokee (WK) pics share them
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 83 Times in 46 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul mac View Post
Thanks All
Definitely need to allow time for rainbow beach & double island . Camping on Double Island one of the great pleasures in life .
Hey Matt I thought was trying to be original with the black nudge bar !!! Looks heaps better in gloss black than the polished finish . No drama`s with the Rod n ezy worked a treat, looked like it shaked about from inside the car but it didn`t move at all, i also bungi the rods to the holder & rack as well . I wrapped the bar in vinyl wrap where the bracket is before i mounted it & just unbolted it & took off the wrap when i came home . Only a 5 minute job to bolt back on .
Oh yeah i wrapped the aluminium uprights on the rod holder in black wrap as well & the roof rails & other bits.
Haha I must admit I was a bit gutted when I first saw your pics! Looks great though, and I've still got a chrome grill, and might black my wheels... so my rig wont be a total copy

Definitely jumping on the rodezi though - sounds the goods - been looking for something like that for a while!