AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Anyone running Currie Antirock Sway Bar system?
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018
Established Member

Liked 44 Times in 27 Posts

I am running just the front at the moment and have for the last year, have a rear set that I will be putting in shortly. I run a 4dr and have front hydro bumps, remote res shocks etc. Most of my driving these days is offroad, but drove it onroad daily for about 3 months. I do a fair bit of go fast stuff with some rock crawling.

Impressions:
Onroad- bit more sway, but very predictable, but easy enough to learn to drive, can still hit corners pretty much same speed.
Offroad- love no disconnects, much more controlled offroad. I drive the Jeep at speed offroad and it feels so much more controlled. Doesn't effect flex, but helps to level the body out.

Overall love it, ran JKS disconnects for 3 years and would never put them on again!
Make sure you have some offset on your rims to clear them, stock rims will touch on droop, I believe they recommend 4.5 backspace, but I'm running AEV (5.2 from memory) rims without an issue.
I'm going the rear swaybar to just have a bit more rear control and ability to dial in a few more things on my setup, really didn't have any issues with front currie and rear stock swaybar.