AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What have you done to your JK this week? 2.5M Views
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014
Full Flexer

Liked 97 Times in 31 Posts

I just updated my build thread but thought id post this here also as lots of updates have been done.

AEV 2.5"lift was taken off and installed and the springs were changed out to new ones as recommended by Stu from Murchison products for a touring JK with also 4x4 parks kept in mind for when I wheel with thwe Brisbane Jeep Club. Also fitted the AEV front and rear bar and winch.

Fitted my Yakima Megawarrior back on the Sharpwrax rack and my Superpeg fox wing awning.

Next up was 33" Maxis Bighorns, certainly made the lift look better and gave it a nice stance.

Once that was all done we were ready for the first trip away to Fraser for a week.

Loaded up.

Sandy Cape

The JKU preformed as expected, it was much nicer to have more room, loaded up we managed 12.9 L per 100km from Brisbane to Inskip.

When we got back i cut down the original plastic guard of the front bumper and made it fit under the AEV one, it did a good job of tidying this area up and was cheaper the the AEV steel bash plate

Next put in the new Uniden UH8060NB UHF radio and moved the ariel of the front AEV hoop.

Red JKU, AEV Front & Rear Bar, AEV 2.5 XT Lift.
TJM Winch, Sharpwrax Super Spoiler.