AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Moving from commuter to 4wding. Keep the Jeep or move on?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudguard View Post
Hi GJWS, after 30+ yrs of 4wd club stuff with a fully decked out GU we opted for a Quadra pk ltd WKII, yes they are a formidable weapon when set up but has its draw backs & we do take ours moderately (now) offroad, as they are EXPENSIVE to repair if you ding it (we know) as you're just getting the "taste" for 4wding getting another 4wd you won't mind burying in mud or ripping a side mirror off might be the way to go
Thanks Mudguard.

When you say ding it, you mean regular panel damage? If so, why is the Jeep more expensive to repair than others?

Getting an older, less precious car is certainly an option, I'm just being a bit precious about my daily commute One of my mates recently purchased a 2004 Pajero, he doesn't give a rats ass about it and you 're right, he has an absolute ball and can get that thing just about anywhere. As for repairs, he's not really doing any of that