AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Quick thank you and possible heads up
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024
Full Flexer

Liked 570 Times in 293 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Nice one drover, shifty could suit. Any way saw one of those aircraft crash shows and it turned out to be the pilot used to get the hostie to make him a cup of coffee while doing the preflight checklist, any way he spills it over the centre console and that causes a lot of issues when taking off, pretty sure it didn’t land well. So maybe your lucky it just didn’t start. Reminds me of another funny (to me) incident around 1970 dui .08. Fella I worked with used to like a drink anyway he had a GTHO Falcon but automatic and he used the old steering to brake pedal bar lock. You can see where I am going. Cars locked and he has a fight with his girlfriend so storms out of the house into his car, starts it puts it in drive and takes off. Didn’t last long, couldn’t brake and couldn’t steer, not enough time to think handbrake, hit the fence. So again sometimes it’s better if it doesn’t start.
You got the oil quantity sorted Peter, sorry mate was not much help, been travelling for 27 hours at that stage and was just booking in to the hotel in Japan. Even though I used to work on jets I still cannot sleep on them, well, when there flying, but I have got past the stage of what was that noise
Bob

Last edited by Treebreakerbob; 28-03-2024 at 04:17 PM.