AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Quick thank you and possible heads up
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024
Rock Munki

Liked 1,311 Times in 753 Posts

Cheers Bob...nice to hear from you....and to both Drover n Bob...yep...I have proven my well documented age old saying....'better to keep your mouth closed and be thought an idiot then to open your mouth and prove it'...comme ci comme ca....(googled that to spell it right)...I didnt even think to give the selector a jiggle...doh....must add...it was a 'pretty vigorous' jiggle....have started stopped n started it 4 times since....all good....oil n fuel filters and an oil change tomoz....will tip in the full 5lt container of the 10w-40 Penrite 'Liquid Gold'...then slowly make my way to full mark after adding 2x measured litres....brides working so I have ALL day....beach on Sunday so the air n cabin filters can wait until after the 30klm dirt road round trip.
ps: Bob...on the 'noise' thing and sleeping....the years spent at sea have created a monster...if theres NO background noise I CANT sleep...'tuned' to engine noise/background noise means alls well....no noise....WTF IS HAPPENING !!!!....WE'RE SINKING !!!!

Only dumb people think their smart...rest of us learn everyday

Last edited by FARWEST; 28-03-2024 at 06:54 PM.