AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Jeep Lemon Australia Viral
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2016
Irok Bandit

Liked 1,190 Times in 789 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

I applauded the guy, he took on a multi national & won.
Yes the video is very overt & in your face but do you really think it would have gone viral if it wasn't?

The towie was an obvious reference to Redfoo the artist the song was originally performed by.

As for the type casting of the other character's.. who here has ever referred to or seen in print the character assassination of a "used car salesman" as dodgy or untrustworthy???

I think some need to lighten up & not be so serious. We get enough crap from Nissota drivers, we don't need to pick on each other.
Keep race, religion, belief or non-belief out of it & don't assume. This is NOT the place.

Remember this is a Jeep forum, helping out other Jeepers & enjoying the Jeep life style. In the words of another Jeep forum its a "Way of Life".

On a final note, I wonder how much of the $60 Grand (pun intended) he will get to keep after Red Foo sue's his ass?