AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - REVIEW: WJ Rough Country 4" lift from Morris4x4.com
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015
Full Flexer

Liked 54 Times in 40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xj-tj wozza View Post
How much was the shipping from Morris4x4.com? Because I have been looking at a similar kit for my TJ and I was just a bit put off because they don't display how much th shipping costs are
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor W View Post
I've bought from Morris' before quite a few times and they always give you a price for shipping .......they email you pretty fast (within 12 -18 hours) from a real live person who you can then email back or phone and discuss anything, more personal than Rockauto.
Hey! Apologies, just seeing this. Doctor W, thank you for being a Morris 4x4 customer.

xj-tj wozza, shipping US->AU needs to be quoted. We are working towards a shipping estimator that will allow you to see this number live. For now, our international shipping team picks up after you request a quote (as quickly as possible!).

From what I've seen on forum discussions, Morris 4x4 prices plus shipping still save you (sometimes lots of) money compared to local options. We always price match every product, and AJOR members receive a discount with the forum promo code (good for 10% off I believe).

- Morris 4x4 Web Team

Morris4x4Center.com

954-941-7807|
Price Match & Free Shipping on Orders Over $75*!