AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What did you do to your Grand today (ZJ/WJ)?
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2015
Established Member

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grippy View Post
All for a radiator, bummer, I let my wife use the credit card for some girly rubbish she wanted so now she doesn't dare say anything about what I spend.
Just out of curiosity, how much did the new donk set your back? Did you chuck it in yourself?
i got an ok price on a lower km engine was 2250 delivered from melbourne that included all manifolds, i couldn't really install myself so i had to get a workshop to do it who will remain nameless as i feel i got ripped of with a 4wd tax and a apprentice doing half the work as he charged me over 20 hours for engine out and in, 8 of which he claims took them to get the engine out

about 2 months before the radiator and 4 weeks after i got the car CV joints started going and i miss diagnosed as the front CV and it wasn't it was the transfer CV so i spent $800 on replacing front CV's then when i got it back and was still making the noise had to spend about $500 on transfer CV