AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Moving from commuter to 4wding. Keep the Jeep or move on?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsarg View Post
for the price of a JL you can almost buy an overland gc . I know which i would get :P

As for the OP i drive my daily and punish it on weekends . just be careful where you put the car and you should get away with panel damage . I have a couple of very small dings that only i know it's there.

Is your limited air or coils ?

Best upgrade for the gc is a murchison lift if you don't have air. Then get the mopar underbdy set and fill in the gaps with chief products . I've taken my gc on some knarly tracks. No rear elsd on mine and i have no issues .

i think the gc benefits from the lift not just from body lift but also ride comfort as well

you wouldn't find me in a hilux or ranger or any other POS gutless ute .

to prove to yourself where the car can go, take it on the big boy tracks that the hilux goes on and with the right driving i can guarantee you it will go anywhere the hilux goes .

in 140000km on my 14 limited i have not broken anything yet . i've bottomed out, bounced off my rock sliders, hit so much shit underneath and it's been rock solid
Thanks timsarg.

What mods have you done to you GC for offroading, other than the rock sliders?

My limited is coils I believe, i thought the air was only available on the overland, or is it an option on the limited? Either way, no air kit for me.