AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Is it possible to escape the CoVid-19 off-grid?
View Single Post
Old 30-03-2020
AJOR Gold

Liked 118 Times in 69 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuluBelle View Post
thought you might find this Interesting a called Kevin Goldsworthy put this on Facebook.....

**** EVERYBODY MUST READ ****

This is not second hand news or something that was heard from someone else!! This is first hand news straight from myself to u!!

So today on my journey around our great city of Melbourne picking up exports and imports delivering them all off to where they need to go. I got sent a job, a pick up for export at a small factory in footscray/yarraville area.

Company details:
TT EXPRESS
Factory 35/131 Hyde Street, Footscray
When i got there i could not believe my eyes the hole factory is full with our food!! THATS RIGHT PEOPLE!! All the rumours u may have heard about Chinese people buying up all our stock from super markets well its not a rumour!! Its TRUE...... The hole joint was full of repacked boxes of BABY FORMULA, TOILET PAPER, PALLETS OF HAND SANITIZER, TISSUES, FEMININE HYGIENE PRODUCTS and thats just a start!! They had everything from cleaning products to food pasta, rice, tinned goods, pet food even medicine and boxes of paracetamol/panadol!! When i asked the asian guy told me they have been packing 2 shipping containers full everyday and sending it all back to China!! And the company responsible for shipping it all is a company called
Freight Net
factory 9c international square
in tullamarine.
Share the shit out of this people get the word out there this kind of thing needs to stop!!
_____ooooo
/__l_l_,\____\,___
l_---l_l__l---[ ]llllll[ ]
_.(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)
Thanks for the tip.
ACA did a nice little yarn on this tonight all thanks to your post on this forum.