AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - it looks like its happening
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018
Senior Newbie

Liked 19 Times in 9 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodahs View Post
well ive had my offer to have my current SUV bought back by the manufacturer and even tho its at a price im less than impressed with , I think im going to go with it
now whats less than impressive is the offer they put on the table to get in to their new make and only rwd when I said if im replacing the awd it be awd or 4wd and to get the 4wd add another 10k more again !!!
so as i have said in another post in this forum ive been looking at a 2017/2018 grand cherokee Laredo diesel 4wd with 8.4 uconnect and the off road package
so currently I have a rough price on a 2018 unit , paperwork on the payout should be ready to finalise by wednsday , preapproval for any shortfall seems good so far so if all goes well by next Saturday I should be in a jeep (hopefully)
and thus a new journey begins
so any words of
don't let them forget ……. on the deal
or look out for ……
or youll love ……
or check out ……..
or even just wait till you try …..
or just about anything else you want to add here
oh and im looking at graphite crystal as the colour
You'll love it mate, mines a 2015 Laredo. Had mine since new, just about finished putting stuff in it, on it and under it. Just hit 70k and never missed a beat. Not even thinking about a new one - love it. Good luck on your decision, cheers.