AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Tyre recommendations for std 20 inch rims...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018
I just registered

Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Wagoneer View Post
Sorry guys i know this has probably been done to death on this forum....but i tried to drill down but couldnt find any specific answer... not saying its not there but probably me not be able to find it.... looking at up grading my tyres on standard rims (20') I have a 2014 Overland (petrol). I have had advice both ways that 275/55/20 will fit without issues and advice saying they wont fit unless i modify under the guards (not keen to do this). Has anyone fitted BFG 275/55/20 under a similar vehicle or maybe same size Mickey Thomspon tyres... ?

Tyre dealers are not much help.... some just want to make a sale and dont care what i want to put on my rims (not providing any real advice)... I m happy to stay with standard size tyre and have read some good reports on the Hankook Dynapro and Nitto tyres....

I would be most pleased with thoughts and ideas from people who have tried different tyres....

thx in advance....
I fitted the BFG 275/55/20 on my 2015 Limited, look amazing, but have caused some rubbing on the wheel liner. I have a OME 2 inch lift as well.