AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Pulled the trigger - new lift on the way!
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2018
Established Member

Liked 40 Times in 24 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clip View Post
Awesome job Ozian! I just drove down to Brisbane and back and can't believe the difference on the highway. I think you'll be happy �� Gotta love that blue colour of yours,
Ok, had a longer drive today on my commute and have to say that this combo is a game changer in how the Jeep handles on the street. It feels so much more planted and stable. Ride is compliant but so much tighter than stock (shocks at 3 in the front and 4 out back). I didn’t realise how underwhelming the stock suspension is even with the small levelling kit. The geometry correction makes it a one-finger drive on the highway!

I can’t wait to get this thing off road. I’m heading out with a small group this weekend to Sundown National Park south of Warwick for some light-medium wheeling and camping, so will get a chance to test it in its natural habitat with a bit of a load (two of us in the Jeep with our gear). I’m pumped!!!
Previous Jeeps: 1998 TJ Sport, 1999 XJ Cherokee