AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Lost power and a shutter at 2500 rpm
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2020
CrawlerStar

Liked 60 Times in 52 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

so far i have changed the boost sensor, exhaust pressure sensor and turbo actuator to no avail.

Now that you have mentioned it TR laredo i just checked the live recording logs on my blue driver it has RPM, intake pressure, MAF, water temp, Fuel Pressure logging so i compared the current with a old when the car was more than likely running nice.

There was a few inconsistencies in the MAF and Boost but i did notice that between the two one would be accelerating, decelerating or holding rpm.

I disconnected the MAF to see if there was a change (hope it would go into default mode) but it was no different.

I did notice when i changed the actuator that the arm was quite stiff and after pushing up and down for a bit it did free up. My old turbo did this that i changed a few months ago, it done a seal and had oil going through the hot side. The symptoms are similar but a but different and completly different codes.

I pulled the dump pipe off the back of the turbo thinking it might have done the same thing but there was no oil in it.