AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Sunday 21st - Day Trip - Toolangi/Neerim
View Single Post
Old 19-06-2014
Banned

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC700 View Post
Not 1 response in 24 hours?

Hmm... im begining to think that my trip might seem tooo boring and softcore for some of you hardcore 4wders here on AJOR :P

Or maybe we are a group of Suburban Wheelers who just like to look at our tuff capable trucks :P
(lets open up this little can of worms here...)

Cheers
Simon!
no offence Tac700, and dont take it the wrong way, but it seems we have three groups of people on here, the ones that always say they are going to come along on a drive and never do, the ones that have mild cars, and then the small group of us that are a bit more extreme, now with a JK with 4" lift and 35s, supercharged and all the bells and whistles i have fallen into the extreme group, and now with my dirty old GQ with 6" lift, 2" body lift and 36 simexes my jeep doesnt even come out at the moment, as much as i love wheeling, and eventually you will be the same as me and everyone else here, its not much fun having cars that are capable of going just about anywhere, and spending the whole day whincing 4 cars on all terrains on two tracks and calling it a day, ive now got to the point that a group of cars of 4, 5 at the absolute limit is all i go with, wheeling with a BT50 on all terrains doesnt sound like fun to me, allbeit i know it will be a blast for the BT 50 owner, and im not saying he shouldnt be out there and im not saying im better or anything else anyone wants to accuser me off, im simply saying, most of us that are regulars on here just dont want to sit and watch all day, in fact the small group of us that wheel regulary, Furkew, Jono, Yanky and Eddie, usually we dont even bother putting our trips on here just for that we reason, we just text each other and go, would love to have you come out one weekend with us if your interested, but be ready for some serious 4wd and the time of your life, as Furks said, a easy trip with Jono is nothing easy, i was on that one Furkew mentioned and like he said, a couple hundred meters on the first track, going down hill we all had to whinch, but i wouldnt have it any other way. see you out there.

Last edited by Magnum PI; 20-06-2014 at 09:02 AM.