AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - $500 to spend....
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2013
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default $500 to spend....

G'day all,

I've got a $500 gift voucher for Opposite Lock, and for the life of me I can't pick anything that I need/want..
So I'm hoping some of you might be able to help out!

I thought about getting a Safari Snorkel, ($490-odd, perfect! Only gotta pay installation!), but I've currently got the K&N pod, therefore I'd need an airbox made up, etc, etc.

I thought that it might be a small chunk out of getting the Jeep locked front and rear, but OL only run Electro Lockers, and I'm not too sure how reliable they're gonna be, haven't heard about reviews to decide.

I thought about lights maybe... But I've already got HID 900XS's up front that I happen to love. And I've got Hella mining work lights on each corner which for the time being, supply enough light for all my aux needs. (Although I'm gonna chuck another two in the rear for more reversing light, but OL don't stock them as far as I know)

Winch, already got a Warn I never actually use..

Recovery Gear, I've got everything I need, although if push comes to shove, I may just go about updating all my gear.

Dual Battery System, I'm rather keen on getting one, from what I can see on their website (My local OL store is 6+ hours away..) it looks like a pretty simple kit to install, but I kinda like the idea of having a monitor that'll tell me every single piece of information I could want (Like the RedArc), although I don't know if I'm just over complicating things by wanting that.

GPS/Hema, I'm not entirely sold just yet.. I have a TomTom for my speedo and city directions, I have a tablet with OziExplorer if I'm REALLY keen for offroad directions...

Basically, I'm stuck!
I can't work out what to use it on..
So I'm hoping someone will have a bright idea, or something I've missed.

Any and all ideas will be considered!!

Cheers