AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - WH: 5.7 my build up
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2015
No Winching

Liked 126 Times in 88 Posts
Default WH: 5.7 my build up

We have owned a JK crd auto since new in 07, but recently sold our small caravan and ordered a new Jayco, tow rating of the JK would be maxed out so we started looking at our options, went and looked at a few GU's and 100 series but the really didn't impress me or my wife so we had a look at an 05 WH 5.7 limited, the first thing my wife said when she saw the grand was there is no way were buying a 100 series. So the WH is now in the driveway and the JK is gone, mods have already started on the grand and more being planned for the future, nothing to extreme just a smallish lift to give more clearance for the JK rubi wheels and tyres that I have already fitted and stiffen up the rear a bit for towing, also thinking ARB front bar and some extra lights, electric brake unit and fit the ARB compressor and GME uhf I removed from the JK before selling. Her are a few pics one from when we brought it home and one as it sits now.