AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - My XJ Cherokee's......
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2023
AJOR Bronze

Liked 947 Times in 637 Posts

So you win some and you loose some when the world sucks Get Another Beer!
First the good ............. Door and window fixed on 99
Now the Bad .............. The window on the 99 works but sticks and is sorta tight the steigler performance fix worked like a treat but the worm guide is broken sorta like a bike cable when the outa cable moves I just have to figure out to re-join sleeve and clamp ? something like that
The 96 drivers door will not open tried everything the locking mechanism is jammed looks like "Cut your way in and Weld your way out" time! I bought another lock from a 96 from a wrecker I will clean and soak in wd40 I am going to get violent !!
Going to use a small air grinder/cutter and cut the guts out of the lock destroy it! once the door is open replace the lock take that!
The 99 still runs like a bag of shit? I tried to go to barcaldine today and back to surging pig rooting and black smoke ??
I was so pissed off I thought the throttle body had fixed that But I had never taken it for a long run.
SO GET READY TO THROW YOUR EMPTY BEER BOTTLES AT ME HERE
My only defence is that I was broke and desperate..
A guy on a FB XJ group suggested I unplug the O2 sensors and guess what! Fucking ebay chinese shit O2 sensors it runs perfectly a bit more thirsty I imagine But it saves me the drama of charging the battery on the 96 and getting in through the pass door with the door card half ripped off as i have to go to Barcaldine
It runs smooth as I went 10 out and back on 105 not a peep I have already ordered 2 Walker O2 sensors from rockauto thirsty as it is at least I can drive it .
Now in the RC World the new build has got its roof rack and light bars so far 56 led's

But then the true madness started The Lord Humungus spoke to me ........................................
No one else in the Wastelands has a 1/10 scale RC "Last of the V8's" Mad Max 2 Interceptor

I have not done 3D modelling for nearly 15 years and don't have a 3D printer so I teamed up and commissioned with a Kiwi Custom RC builder 3D printer to create reality
a lot of reworking has been done to the XB Falcon file I got off the the net
Printing starts tonight

who's obsessed............ March Hare to Big Boppa are you still in the Game?

Last edited by LuluBelle; 23-01-2023 at 07:53 PM.