AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - JEEP worth nothing.
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015
CrawlerStar

Liked 388 Times in 291 Posts

I am in fact not venting out , I am in fact pretty dam crook , and in fact not "playing"
the only way I could do is by lifting the engine out , I really do not have the health to do again type 1 diabeties for 44 years now , and down to 55 kilos , yeah I am crook , but I will not give up ,
on the first register in 2011 when I purchased this jeep the engine number was sighted by the garage. now ? as in fact my fault , as I trusted the garage thinking the number was there and didn't check it myself.
the problem I have is that I got to stamp /etch the block and the only real way to to lift the engine out to do it right , I have all tools so on , but the only thing I do not have is my health . and this has stumped me as I really do need to get out of this funny town . this is in fact the first time I lived in Victoria , I lived in a lot of places including howard up in QLD and Harvey bay marybrough in QLD logan in brassy , daisy hill in QLD cairns , Sydney in NSW, Aspley (as a child) Zillmere , all of that area , Caboolture , Burpengary before it was turned into a suburb , so on so on .
but this place takes the cake . but its my own stupid idiotic fault , for living here in the first place , and trusting people , (the garage) so now I got to wait for the mail ...........again for the rotary tool to show up , yes I did have one a while ago that I bought here , but the dam thing broke and stoped working, EVERY tool that I have bought in this town including house hold things stuffs up very quickly , and kind of annoys me paying good money after bad items . I had one of my fav tools break , a 1/2 inch ratchet , I went into town to buy another spare , NONE here , except one from the hardware for a mere $90 and not a decent brand .
so just like the eagles song :
living it up in the hotel california