AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - How tuff are Aussie blokes?
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2012
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

In the heavenly abode, God went missing for 6 days. Eventually, Michael, the Archangel, found him resting on the 7th day. Michael enquired, "Where have you been, God?" God smiled deeply and pointed down through the clouds. "Look Michael what I have made?"

Archangel Michael look puzzled and said .. "What is it?" "It is a planet and I have put life on it" said God. "I am goling to call it EARTH and it is going to be a place to test BALANCE"

"Balance?" said Michael. "I am confused?"

God explained; "For example, northern Europe will be a place of great oportunity and wealth whilst southern Europe will be poor. Over here I have placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of blacks. ...balance in all things! "

Michael said, "what is that one?" "That is Western Australia the most glorious place on earth. Beautiful gardens, trees, days filled with sunshine. People are handsome, modest, intelligent, humorous, sociable, hardworking and high achievers."

Michael gasped in wonder and said 'what about balance, God?"

God smiled, --- "I will create Canberra, wait till you see the idiots I put there ????"