Ice Land Off Road - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > MARKET PLACE > Resolution Center & Negative feedback
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Old 18-09-2010
Discombobulation express

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Angry Ice Land Off Road

Hi All,

I am at my wits end- its taken a while.
I am open to suggestions as to how I can persue these mugs (see below) for parts bought & paid for in full & with shipping on top that have never turned up! I know i am not the lone ranger here. There are other instances of persons who have purchase & never recieved.

http://www.icelandoffroad.com/GrandC...S/Default.aspx
Contact us @ 801-427-5998

I have sent email after email. I don't even get replies loaded with bullshit anymore. Time & time again the guy in charge (Emil) has promised delivery with absolutely no result. I would be happy to show any interested parties the emails & bullshit reassurrances i have stored. At one point he even tried it on AGAIN by offering to give me a discount on FURTHER purchases I might want to include in the order that he had yet to bloody supply!

Is this business in the habit of RIPPING OFF buyers who aren't based in the U.S.? Are they even in business anymore?

I bought via EBAY. I paid via PAYPAL. I thought it was a safe transaction. I was wrong & I have been F**KED by them as well. Just because the Aussie dollar was doing ok way back @ the beginning of JANUARY doesn't mean I had the spare cash to give away to a ripoff merchant from another country! I thought the damn Nigerians were meant to be the scam artists?

Suggestions? Anyone from the U.S. want to champion this cause?
Old 18-09-2010
Discombobulation express

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...02#post1086702

Thu, January 7, 2010 2:54:28 AM
Hi Lucas,
The shipping for both products to the Sydney airport is $310. To ship to your door is $610. Let me know what you want to do with this. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Brian
brian@icelandoffroad.com

Thu, January 7, 2010 6:17:44 AM
From: brian@icelandoffroad.com <brian@icelandoffroad.com>
Subject: Re: Shipping to Autralia
To: lucafers_list@yahoo.com.au
Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 2:54 AM
Hi Lucas,
The shipping for both products to the Sydney airport is $310. To ship to your door is $610. Let me know what you want to do with this. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Brian
brian@icelandoffroad.com

Fri, January 8, 2010 10:37:29 AM
Hi Lucas,
Unfortunately as of now we use Paypal even though we also do not like them. We could do a bank wire transfer but that is a little bit more difficult for the both of us. So please let me know what you want to do. you can email us your card information and we can process it through paypal.

Thanks,
Brian
brian@icelandoffroad.com

9 Jan 2010 01:43:49 AEDT
Transaction ID: 44M569368W783443R

Hello luke higgins,

You sent a payment of $1,140.00 USD to berserkgoberserk (emil@icelandoffroad.com)
Thanks for using PayPal. To view the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list in your Account Overview.

Tue, January 19, 2010 9:02:20 AM
Hi Lucas,
Sorry for the delayed response. We ask customers to allow up to 30 days to receive their products. We custom make each order.

Thanks,
Brian
brian@icelandoffroad.com

Thu, February 18, 2010 10:24:19 AM
Hi Guys,
Details as follows.
I was wondering if my articles (flares & sliders) have shipped yet / to
which delivery address / via which service / any projected delivery
date?

Thanks Luke Higgins

Fri, March 19, 2010 6:22:31 AM
Hi Luke.

My name is Emil Emilsson owner of Icelandoffroad.com LLC
I want to apologize for not having shipped your order yet.
We are working with a new steel manufacturer that makes the sliders for us and they have had problems getting all our products into production, among the parts are the sliders.
They have promised me to have sliders for me next week.
We have the flares ready, but we need to ship both parts at the same time or the shipping cost will go way up.
Please be patient with us for a bit and we will get your parts shipped.
If you are interested in other Go Berserk products for your ZJ I will give you a 15% discount for the inconvenience.

Thanks again.
Emil
emil@icelandoffroad.com

Sun, April 11, 2010 3:45:47 PM
Hi Emil.
I was just wondering how things were progressing @ the moment with shipping the flares & sliders?
Luke

Tue, April 20, 2010 11:11:28 PM
Hi Guys,
Details as follows.
date?

Thanks Luke Higgins

Tue, May 4, 2010 2:15:43 AM
Hi Guys,
Details as follows.
date?

Thanks Luke Higgins

Tue, May 4, 2010 3:46:05 AM
Hi Lukas.
Your order is finally going to shipp by the end of this week!!!
I am sorry for the delay.
You will recieve a tracking number when shipped.

Thanks again.
Emil
emil@icelandoffroad.com

Sat, May 29, 2010 4:57:57 AM
Hi Emil,

Wondering yet again where my order has progressed to?
It's getting on to five months now. I paid ($1400) for the items in
question, in good faith. I was disappointed to see that despite my
goods not being dispatched inside this timeframe that your
company continues to avertise the same items as being available to
purchase to this day- on ebay.
I look forward to your response.

Lucas Higgins

Wed, June 9, 2010 2:41:00 AM
Hi Emil,

Wondering yet again where my order has progressed to?
It's getting on to five months now. I paid ($1400) for the items in
question, in good faith. I was disappointed to see that despite my
goods not being dispatched inside this timeframe that your
company continues to avertise the same items as being available to
purchase to this day- on ebay.
I look forward to your response.

Lucas Higgins

Tue, June 29, 2010 6:52:28 AM
Hi Emil,
At this point I can only conclude that you either do not have the items I have paid for or
do not intend to supply the items for whatever reason. So as it now stands I am
requesting refund of the monies as currently paid for the set of sliders AND the set of flares
as won on Ebay & paid for via paypal as well as the freight payment paid for those items.

Sincerely
Lucas Higgins

Sat, August 7, 2010 11:15:39 PM
Hi Emil,

I am rapidly approaching an agitated state regarding my order with your company & the utter
absence of my purchased items from JANUARY 1st 2010. I am also unimpressed with your lack of response to my current enquiries. I have been patient to a fault & to no end. It is my intent to commence searching for answers loudly on the dozen or so Jeep related website from our mutual respective countries if I have no response within 72 hours. So as it now stands I am requesting either full refund of the monies as currently paid for the set of sliders AND the set of flares as purchased on Ebay & paid for via paypal as well as the freight payment paid (in advance) for those items OR delivery of said items.

I again look forward to your immediate response.

Lucas Higgins.

18/09/2010
Hi Emil,
I just thought I would do you the courtesy of sending your business an original of the forum post that I am now going to spend the next few days sending out.

Lucas Higgins
Old 18-09-2010
Discombobulation express

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Towards the end of the above post i got lazy & copy & pasted a few emails that i sent.

I would absoluetly LOVE some input from Dave about how to persue this.
Old 18-09-2010
So play on just play on

Liked 359 Times in 182 Posts

Have a chat with cpage66 (if you haven't already) he got some of his parts from them after jumping up and down and being US born etc he knew what to threaten them with to get a response. I'm pretty sure he's still waiting on some parts as well though and he ordered them before christmas last year!!!

Cheers
Steve

Last edited by Steve F; 18-09-2010 at 11:54 PM.
Old 19-09-2010
Discombobulation express

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...ffroad-940400/

Nope. It appears to be quite a large ship of fools-who-have-ordered at this point.
Old 19-09-2010
Discombobulation express

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

http://www.bbb.org/utah/business-rev...ve-ut-22271103

Goddamn it.
Old 19-09-2010
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 95 Times in 77 Posts

sounds like you are fo@#ed

Last edited by Fat Chili; 19-09-2010 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Attempting to use inappropriate language