Hello from South Africa check out this web site and chat forum - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > AUSJEEP Updates and News
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 19-08-2006
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Hello from South Africa check out this web site and chat forum

Hello to all of my Mates in Australia, I have a small request to please ask you all to do for me, please email and let all your friends or 4x4 buddies or even still invite them for a Braai and tell them about this wonderful web site here in South Africa. I would like you to please just give it a visit and even betetr register and put your input into it, by you doing this it will once again grow and can benefit us all as well and you all can get the benefit fo seeing what or how us guys 4x4 here on Africa, yes there is only a sea seperating us all, but please guys understand I am trying to revive it.

I have already posted some photo's of our various 4x4 vehicles as well.

www.cederberg4x4.co.za go to the chat forum section

Thankyou
Simon Morris (WILD AFRICA)
Old 26-05-2007
Senior Newbie

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

O'K I;ll be the first to say hello back.........
Old 27-05-2007
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

at last.....
Old 27-05-2007
Senior Newbie

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hoe gaat het met jullie???
Old 06-10-2007
16:9 Vision

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi LD! BOL with revive of site..I shared an apartment in Brisbane,Queensland with a journalist from SA & two others.(We were all skydivers) Him ans his lady,sailed a small ferro-cement yatch from Brisbane to SA and later,back (rolled over twice enroute)..When us 'reps' here were driving Holden Kingswoods as company cars,he said the std car for reps over there was a Alfa,Merc,Purgeot etc..All fairly lux cars over here..Any good contacts re VM 2.5 t/diesels over there?.Seems your Jeep prices are better for parts etc..My pix at http://public.fotki.com/RockyOne/