Engel Series Comp. Round 1 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > Events and Competitions
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-02-2008
Original Mexican Mafia

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Engel Series Comp. Round 1

Nojee site of the 06 vic winch.
Last weekend of March 29th and 30th
I am hoping to be there.This will be alot harder than vicWinch @Yea last year.
Hope to see as many of you guys there as possible. Maybe even lining up against you in the start gate. Would love to see that.
Taken from OL here is the info.........
Engel 4WD Challenge Series 2008 - ROUND 1

Following on from the 2007 Series, Engel are backing the sport of Off Road Racing and bringing our sporting fans the 2008 Engel 4WD Challenge Series. Consisting of 4 Rounds, this series will be presented at 4 different and unique venues with each being host to brutal and unforgiving landscapes that will work the competitors & their 4WD’s (some highly modified).

Expectations are high for 2008 and with the series proving a success last year, the playing field has increased its stakes; Bigger prizes, Tougher Trucks, More competitors and even more sponsors.

Round 1 is now only a short time away and as the organisers are busy planning the event so too are the competitors’ working on their vehicles. More modifications, increased power, tougher vehicles, more powerful winches… The rumours are circulating over who has the better vehicle and who is more likely to take out this year’s series. But who has what it takes to compete in this years series?

For those wanting to compete in this year’s series the objective is clear: Place your entries for Round 1 Now!

Round 1 of the Engel Challenge Series is brought to you by Pursuit 4X4 and will be held in Noojee (site of the Vic Winch 2006 for those of you who have been there before). Dates are confirmed and the event will be held on Friday 28 March 2008 to Sunday 30 March 2008. This event will be CCDA Sanctioned and Entry Forms can be downloaded from the CCDA website. But hurry in because entries close on the 14th March, 2008 with no late entries being accepted.

Better than ever before, this years Engel 4WD Challenge Series is going to be a thrilling, not to be missed event. Big Competitors, Big Sponsors, Big Crowds equals a BIG Event!

Spectators can be assured of an excellent viewing event with everything being pre thought out. Place these dates on your calendar and mark it busy – get to Round 1 of the Engel 4WD Challenge Series 2008. But remember, this is an alcohol free event & motorsport is dangerous and accidents sometimes happen.

More information regarding Round 1 of the Engel 4WD Challenge Series 2008 can be obtained by emailing round1engel@bigpond.com.

Entry forms can be downloaded at the CCDA website: http://ccda.info/cms/index.php?name=...=getit&lid=146

Cheers
OIIIIIIIO

Last edited by MR EXTREME JEEP; 03-02-2008 at 06:32 PM.
Old 15-02-2008
Rock Munki

What Jeep do I drive?: None

ill be there for sure EJ to close not to go.

will be marshelling with TMR to by the looks of it.
Old 15-02-2008
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I will be there in the big yellow beast of mr ejs.The big blue fully sic rocket ship might also be there thats if it gets a fuel tank and other bits and pieces
Old 15-02-2008
Rock Munki

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Hoping the make this one EJ

sotthe the savage greek boy with not so savage greek girl ...if that doesn't work Valium
Old 17-02-2008
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I will be there..... have to change my hair appointment *sheesh*, but will be there again to support you. Will try and bring a pink jeepgirl cheer squad for ya.

Old 18-02-2008
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sorry can not be there, but will support from here !!! Spain is far away.....
Good luck and show them again what a Jeep can do...

Back in Oz
TJ Jeep again - OLISTJ 2
Finally ready - moved to Queensland
Old 18-02-2008
TJ DRIVER

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

im gonna come to watch the action
Post New Thread  Reply