Update : Jun 09.
Bumping - Bumping is only permitted by the original poster. All bumps by 3rd parties will be deleted as per chit chat rules.
Those identified to be continuously posting what is considered to be 'Chit Chat' in For Sale or Wanted threads may be banned for a period of time at the discretion of AJOR Admin for their blatant and continuous violation of the Market Place forum rules!
1. The For Sale forum is for secondhand goods only.
If you are representing a business and wish to advertise the sale of your products (new or used), please contact AJOR Admin for the Vendor forum conditions and information on how to become a Vendor. If you are a buyer and are looking for a price on something new, PM the Vendors directly or use their contact details as advertised / linked to on AusJeep banner ads etc.
2. A price is mandatory / Auctions.
No "offers please" or "pseudo auctions".
If you want an auction or have the item listed on ebay, ensure you put a link to your ebay advert in the price field but you are still complete the rest of the template, with the inclusion of a minimum price accepted or a buy it now
price in the 'price' field!
3. Use the 'For Sale' TEMPLATE in the advert, the Wanted template is available in the Wanted Forum
4. Upload 1 pic if possible or provide details on how to get them
[B]REASON FOR SELLING:[/B]
[B]PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS:[/B]
You will save yourself a bunch of "pics please" pm's and it will help your sale a lot.
5. WANTED adds go in the wanted forum - not in the 4~Sale Forum.
6. When sold, please close your thread or write 'sold' as your last post, Admin will close it for you.
7. Multiple listings. If you are selling multiple items, please try to list them all within 1 or 2 posts. eg. I have 10 things to sell. I will use the template 5 times and list 5 items in 1 post.... and then list the next 5 in another post..... rather than 10 separate posts. It leads to a bumping frenzy as people try to stay on the first page.
8. Dismantling / wrecking. The moderators have not enforced templates, prices, etc on people listing entire Jeeps for wrecking since there are hundred of bits that could be sold. Just try and use PM where possible.
9. The Market Place forums are no place for Chit Chat, stay on topic! If you are not buying or interested in buying the item then DO NOT post in the thread, likewise for the Wanted Forum. Your posts will be deleted and if you are a repeat offender you may be banned for a period of time at the discretion of the moderators.
10. All offers to be made by private message (pm)only do not post offers to sellers in the for sale forum.
If your thread is locked by a moderator. Start a new thread using the template or setting a price or whatever you didn't do first time around.
Items in the For Sale section will only be available for a period of 1 month. This is quite a considerable time, you will be more than welcome to repost your item once it has passed that time.
This is to try and help clean up the for sale section further and also speed up the searching ability within the For Sale section.
Note : It is only displaying 1 months worth, rest will be there. Bottom of page is display options you can search back. Some have been culled in this change but will be kept from now on.