[VIC] Bunyip (state of play?) - Page 4 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > Wheres the best spots to drive?
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-01-2014
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: ZJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0xy View Post
i was out there yesterday as well, had a look at andersons but didnt attempt it, did little bunyip, bunyip ridge and a couple others started on western tk but couldnt get up over the final hill, dam all terrain tyres.

there was a huge group of p platers tearing around the place like morons ripping up the tracks.

found some fun spots off the main rd where i got wheel lift a couple of times.
yeah all terrains are pretty hopeless mate

ya probably would of been right with andersons, i stick to the left side ruts on the last steep section, more traction there and ya down revese back into the washout
Old 20-01-2014
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts

http://youtu.be/ZTWCjLu0ygA

A short Vid of one of the climbs underneath the powerlines, video doesnt really show how steep it was and sorry for the crap phone quality my go pro died
Old 20-01-2014
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Nice work
Mi was there sat night late with done mates

Went up Andersons down little bunyip

Then went the hard line on first power line track
Then mecium line dented a few pannel but all good pretty hard core stuff even for the patrol
Old 20-01-2014
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The 80 series on 35s got stuck there haha took wrong line

Jeep made it look easy
Old 31-01-2014
Senior Newbie

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [VIC] Bunyip (state of play?)

Tired out western track - not drama in stock jeep with m/t
Sisters was a bit for of a challenge. Kept on bottoming out! Took a lot of right foot. Had to build the track up a little also.
Finally tried Phasmid. WOW only made it 60m then had to winch. Lots of water, mud and deep ruts! So we turned around (again winching) and went home. Will post some photos and bids soon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Old 02-02-2014
AJOR Silver

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeza View Post
Tired out western track - not drama in stock jeep with m/t
Sisters was a bit for of a challenge. Kept on bottoming out! Took a lot of right foot. Had to build the track up a little also.
Finally tried Phasmid. WOW only made it 60m then had to winch. Lots of water, mud and deep ruts! So we turned around (again winching) and went home. Will post some photos and bids soon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
yea its the tracks up the back in tarago state forest that are the most gnarly, have not had the same attention from the bulldozers as the more popular tracks in bunyip have
http://bit.ly/1eFBSY5
Post New Thread  Reply