Battery install - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > WK WK2 Grand Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13-02-2018
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 355 Times in 199 Posts
Default Battery install

picked the car up from battery world maddington in perth who do very clean installs on alot of cars. could not have done a better job myself . I went this option as i run my spare on a wilco hitch tyre carrier

intervolt dcdc charger which is made here in perth . anderson plug next to the dcdc charger for solar input , anderson for fridge, 2 12v sockets and 2 usb ports . Now to make up a box for the remaining room in the spare wheel well for recovery gear and tools
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1633.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	77108   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1632.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	77109   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1631.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	77110  

Last edited by timsarg; 13-02-2018 at 11:14 PM.
Old 14-02-2018
I just registered

Liked 49 Times in 45 Posts

Mottobatt are hands down the best batteries I've ever owned. Expensive but we'll worth it in my experience.
Old 14-02-2018
Established Member

Liked 40 Times in 21 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Hi, got any photos of the rig with the Wilco Tyre carrier, be interested with the result and if your happy with it.
Cheers
Old 14-02-2018
Full Flexer

Liked 108 Times in 74 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

You finally got someone to fit it in. Looks great!

Jealous with that wheel carrier, free's up a heap of space in the wheel well...

I just cant have that wilco carrier on due to garage space.
Old 14-02-2018
Full Flexer

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaz View Post
You finally got someone to fit it in. Looks great!

Jealous with that wheel carrier, free's up a heap of space in the wheel well...

I just cant have that wilco carrier on due to garage space.
do what i do and remove it when not needed . around town i just carry a puncture repair kit as how often do you shred a sidewall and actually need a spare with at's

I'll put the carrier on tonight and take some pics for you markus
Old 19-02-2018
Full Flexer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus View Post
Hi, got any photos of the rig with the Wilco Tyre carrier, be interested with the result and if your happy with it.
Cheers
here ya go markus . i prefer the location of the tyre as it doesn't obscure your vision out the back unlike the uneek rear bar where the tyre is much higher up . Will see how it goes with the hitch if it drags when off on a trip weekend next

Last edited by timsarg; 20-02-2018 at 01:36 PM.
Old 20-02-2018
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts

Were and how much did you pay for the carrier?
Post New Thread  Reply