How tuff are Aussie blokes? - Page 1091 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13-06-2017
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 6,584 Times in 4,359 Posts

Unbelievable. Theresa May has spent all day putting together a new cabinet. The countries in a total mess and she's fucking about with furniture!😂
Old 13-06-2017
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

A couple go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and order the ‘Chicken Surprise’, The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot.
Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises slightly and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around before the lid slams back down.
‘Good grief, did you see that?’ she asks her husband. He hadn’t, so she asks him to look in the pot. He reaches for it and again the lid rises, and he sees two little eyes looking around before it slams down..
Rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over, explains what is happening, and demands an explanation.
‘Please sir,’ says the waiter, ‘what you order?’
The husband replies, ‘Chicken Surprise’
‘Ah! So sorry,’ says the waiter, ‘I bring you Peeking Duck😂😂
Old 13-06-2017
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

A son asks his father what the difference between theory and reality is.
The father says go ask your mother if she would sleep with the neighbor for 1 million dollars, then go ask your sister the same question and tell me what they say.
The son returns and says, "they both said they would do it!"
The father replies, "ok son, in theory we are sitting on 2 million dollars, in reality we live with a couple of sluts."
Old 13-06-2017
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

I used to love growing up with a dyslexic father.
Whenever I swore, he'd wash my mouth out with soup
Old 13-06-2017
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

walked in with a bunch of flowers today and my wife said, "Ok, what have you done now?"
"I slept with your sister," I replied.
"What? And you think a bunch of flowers are going to make me forgive you?" she screamed.
"What the fuck are you on about?" I replied. "They're for your sister!!..
Old 13-06-2017
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

"What can I do for you?" Asked my doctor "Its my penis doc" I said, as I started to lower my pants. After 2 or 3 minutes of close, embarrassing examination the doctor said "everything looks good to me"
"I know " I replied "It's a fucking beauty isn't it!!!" 😀
Old 13-06-2017
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

A small boy named Arthur lived in the local village . None of his classmates liked him because of his stupidity, especially his teacher, who was always yelling at him "You are driving me crazy Arthur!!!!!"
One day Arthur's mother came into school to check on how he was doing. The teacher told his mother honestly, that her son is simply a disaster, getting very low marks and even she had never seen such a dumb boy in her entire teaching career!!!!
The mother was shocked at the feedback and withdrew her son from the school & even moved to another town!!!!!
25 years later, the teacher was diagnosed with an incurable cardio disease! All the doctors strongly advised her to have an open heart operation, which only one surgeon could perform...... Left with no other options, the teacher decided to have the operation, which was successful......
When she opened her eyes after the surgery she saw a handsome doctor smiling down at her! She wanted to thank him, but could not talk. Her face started to turn blue, she raised her hand, trying to tell him something but eventually died!
The doctor was shocked and was trying to work out what went wrong, when he turned around he saw Arthur, working as a cleaner in the clinic, who had unplugged the oxygen equipment to connect his Hoover !!!!!
Don't tell me you thought that Arthur became a fuckin' doctor!😂