WA wheeling 6 or 7 sept - Page 13 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > Organise a Trip in your state
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-09-2003
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Oscar you should have come along had the best time to bad how sad any how stiff shit Julie has risen to new heights mate she is the giant killer 31s 2 inch lift and one hell of a determination she went every were
Matt w s car performed execllently and looked so cool with the jt2s on hit the mud tracks out the back of Baldivis man there was heaps of water up to my door sills and a couple of kms of the stuff with some deep holes in the middle after some recovery work on a yota tray back Matt W decides to see just how deep you can dig holes with 2 air lockas and quality tyres up to the floor boards and one snatch strap later for me we got him out then yanked gtr out also
Man the grin on Matts face as he cruised through the water and mud was way wide it was only being hooked up to another car that got him unstuck
Did a couple of good hills at Dwellingup that got everyone going lots of fist pumping and yelling from the crowd as each car made the very steep rocky climd then on to the mother of all hills
Gtr is the first guy i no to drive it unlocked man he is crazy and was seen to be beating his chest and screeming the world down after the climb Julie got just passed half way ground clearance got the better of her but more mods are on the way now she has been bittenm by the 4x4 bugMatt cruised the hill still couldnt remove the smile from his face
The Wolf mobile went well all day but has suffered damage to the rear diff housing in we think its cracked as its leaking watery diff oil half way along the longer tube
Crazey nuts had a ball for his first run and now wants to mod his car
Big apologise to DIY sorry for having you wait so long for us to show up but just didnt think the water and mud was going to be so bad
the damage bill me 1 snatch strap broken
Julie 2 head lights shattered they dont like being drowned when hot and just broke the plastic end of the rear bar bent reversing into a hill and 1 bent wrangler number plate
wolf cracked rear diff housing
sorry no pics other people will have to post them
DIY very nice looking jeep have to come on some more runs
Old 08-09-2003
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Damn.........stuff the camera pics......anyone got vdo footage.........duncan u know if i was wit u boys i would of joined the ranks of the injured too
........so we should b seeing a lot of wa tj modding soon aye wit julie n nuts catching the bug.....so when u gonna come over from the darkside duncan ?????

......would love to see all those tj's playin....oh well.....degree first
Old 08-09-2003
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

got some great footage on vid.

let me know if anyone wants to copy.

great day out guys and girls look forward to the next one.

mytjeep@tpg.com.au

come over if you want to see vid

see yas soon

mytjeep

ps thanks to dudoop for recovery efforts
jeeps and nissans rock
Old 08-09-2003
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Frank...i'll take a copy....dude check your sig isn't meant to say "WHITE JEEPS PLAY HARD"...hehehehe
Old 08-09-2003
No Winching

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Do you guys over in the west have such things as cameras? Dead keen to see some WA wheeling pics here!
Old 08-09-2003
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yeah they do.....they are just too damn slow to use it
Old 08-09-2003
Don't do it. I'm NUTS!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Well.....first of all i would like to thank dudoop for all the recovery help. ESPECIALLY me

I had a ball and i can't wait to go at it again. Even though i had a close call of rolling my pride and joy....

I have numerous pics that i can post if someone can find me about 50mb worth of space as the pics are in original size (2200 x 1800).

I can resize them to something like 1600 x 1200 but they will still be about 1mb each and there are well over 30 pics.

Hey Frank.....hit me up for a copy of the video. if you can maybe burn it on SVCD or DVD that would be kewl......if not...standard VHS will do

Thanks for the great time again everyone....and all the information you have given me durring this wonderful day.

OH...and congratulations to Julie. She has put a LOT of us to shame that day .