State of Origin! - Page 19 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 25-06-2009
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Go QUEENSLAND!!

NSW were dirty throughout the whole game. I am glad Qld won - they sure as hell deserved it!
Old 25-06-2009
Pollie Waffle

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hrmm I take it there was a comment deleted that Yumpet was talking about?

was a good game - pleased to see Queensland get over the line, was worried at one stage, but lets face it, there should have been a 22 point difference rather than a 10 point difference.

Say what you want, by Haines little fall over the line try was BS - clearly obstruction.

As for the try that was disallowed to Queensland - even Gus was shocked it wasn't a try - it was a crock of shite is what it was.

All up I think you need to also take into account that hardly any forward passes or knock on's got pulled up (from both sides), the refs missed SO much it wasn't funny, Queenslands best players like Locky and Slater just didn't fire because they were so sick and to top it all off, some of Queenslands best players we're attacked in dirty tactics.

So with Queensland winning by 10, I think the NSW supporters here really know it should have been more like 20 or 30.

GO QUEENSLAND!

Prepare for the whitewash
Old 25-06-2009
I've Been Banned

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

NSW played like crap!

QLD played like crap!

The Game was crap!
I would of got more excitement watching LAWN BOWLS!!!

But at the end of the day, only one crap team could win!
Bring back the days where i use to sit on the end of the sofa and pretend to throw punches every time there was a fight!
To me the last few years of STATE OF ORIGIN has gotting soft, bring back the OLD GAME!
Old 25-06-2009
Banned

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

it really was a game of 2 halves though...qld in the 1st and nsw in the second.
i know i live in NSW but I follow QLD through and through (they had a kiwi coach years ago and thats where the following came from)
QLD had much more guts and determination all game, wherever there was a loose ball they were there...just put in that extra 5%
Old 25-06-2009
Full Flexer

Liked 26 Times in 13 Posts

NSW again picked the wrong side, Gould needs to be coach if we have any chance of winning again... only good thing about last night was the punch on, good to see crocker get belted lol
Old 25-06-2009
Banned

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

dont bring back guss, he's gotta be the most one eyed league comentator on the planet..he should stick to talking and thats about all... if nsw wants to have a shot at winning they should do what NZ did and use bennett as a consultant....if he'd agree to it, belamy doesnt choose the team and thats where the problem lies, if they pick players on form and not their name they'd go alot better... kimmorley?
btw...GO QLD!!!
Old 25-06-2009
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Don't know about Crocker getting belted....he landed more from where I was sitting! Good to see some niggle this time anyway!

I was surprised how weak Inglis's chin was. Sure it was a cheap shot, but after watching hours of UFC lately it didn't seem that big a hit! Right spot I guess.

Too many mistakes by both teams but the right team won in the end!!

FOURPEAT!!!! Bring on the Cauldron!!!!!!