Great Cycle Challenge - raising money to fight kids cancer - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-10-2014
I just registered

Liked 53 Times in 22 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead View Post
Huge thanks to V82xist for the sponsorship and yep all for a great cause!!
No probs at all mate, as a parent who has seen their youngest daughter fight Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia for over 2 years when she was 4years old I have a huge amount of respect for anyone who is willing to give their time, money and resources to help work towards a cure for any type of Cancer. Good on you and thanks to everyone involved. My little soldier survived only by a miracle from God and she's now 15
Old 07-10-2014
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 115 Times in 82 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Day 7 of the Great Cycle Challenge – a day of reflection. Today (and yesterday) became days of thinking and reflection. The weather here in Adelaide has been average to say the least with yesterday blowing a gale and this morning being cold and windy. The thought of ‘resting’ did cross my mind, but and I know it sounds cliché, but thinking about what those with cancer go through, especially kids, made the weather seem like nothing and definitely no excuse to quit.

So today the Falling Andys Team has ridden 903km towards our target of 2,500 of which I have contributed 315km. With your help we have also raised $715 towards our goal. So a massive thanks for your support

On a somber note did you know over 600 Australian children are diagnosed with cancer ever year? So please sponsor me to help raise funds for this great cause and to help fight kids' cancer!
https://greatcyclechallenge.com.au/Riders/AnDrew
Old 09-10-2014
Full Flexer

Check out my Ride(s)

Day 9 of the Great Cycle Challenge – The weather here in Adelaide has cleared up so ive been busy on the bike clocking up a few kms. So today the Falling Andys Team has ridden 1,155km towards our target of 2,500 of which I have contributed 422km. With your help we have also raised $785 towards our goal. So a massive thanks for your support

As part of raising im selling me stock JKU springs and shocks. im asking for >$100 donation, but obviously happy to receive a larger donation. See link
http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=135830

Took the camera out again today and got attacked by a magpie – not funny at the time, but very funny now. Turn the volume up if you want a laugh (but maybe not if there are kids around), just don’t mine the mind the scary/scared laughter http://youtu.be/5x6amg0iMBc

Surely the video is worth a few donations. Every little bit helps – so dig deep and scratch up some gold coins or small notes and donate
https://greatcyclechallenge.com.au/Dashboard
Old 12-10-2014
Full Flexer

Check out my Ride(s)

Day12 og the great cycle challenge. Have traveled to darwin for a family wedding. Was not able to take the bike (or the jku), but have done a bit of running to make up for it.

Remember if you want to help kick cancers butt please donate

sent from little phone by a clown with phat fingers & a jeep
Old 14-10-2014
Full Flexer

Check out my Ride(s)

Still got the stock jku springs & shocks avaliable. A decent tax deductible donation is all im asking. Pm if interested

sent from little phone by a clown with phat fingers & a jeep
Old 15-10-2014
Full Flexer

Check out my Ride(s)

day 15 of the Great Cycle Challenge sees an amazing announcement. As per the link below the sponsors (Ridley, JacksonTeece and Lahey Constructions) will DOUBLE any online donation received by any rider today
https://www.facebook.com/GreatCycleC...type=1&theater

While donations are obviously fantastic, remember im also giving away a set of JKU springs and shocks. all you have to do is click the link and make a tax deductible (remember ifs for a great cause so >$75 would be nice - shipping costs are at buyers expense)

for more info on the shocks and springs click the link below http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=135830

to donate click here
Old 15-10-2014
Full Flexer

Check out my Ride(s)

day 15 of the Great Cycle Challenge and finally back in Adelaide. Will be back on the bike tomorrow and hope to do 150km between now and Friday afternoon.

Our Fallying Andys team has ridden 1,304km towards our goal of 2,500 and we have raised $1,299 to help fight kids cancer.

if you would like to donate please click the link below. all donations, no matter how big or small, are truly appreciated
Post New Thread  Reply