07 JK Soft Top header - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 24-09-2012
AJOR Bronze

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

On my invoice, this is listed:

11132 9113 07 HEADER CHANNEL KIT 07-10 JK UNLIMITED 68049276AB 124.99

Shipping cost is US$130, took 3 wks, as Quadratec didn't have stock at the time.

my old post: http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=110693
Old 24-09-2012
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNEJK View Post
On my invoice, this is listed:

11132 9113 07 HEADER CHANNEL KIT 07-10 JK UNLIMITED 68049276AB 124.99

Shipping cost is US$130, took 3 wks, as Quadratec didn't have stock at the time.

my old post: http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=110693
Thanks man, I will be ordering this, The bow on the header had been getting high and wider for a while now.
Old 09-10-2012
Full Flexer

Parts just arrived, gonna try fit them this week.
Did you just fit the top part or both?
Old 09-10-2012
AJOR Bronze

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

I fit both. bit of pain to remove the thing at 1st go thou.., and when installed, make sure you don't over tighten the 4 screws at each outter edge, they can be snapped pretty easy.
Old 21-10-2012
Full Flexer

Replaced it this weekend, what a difference, still getting a bit of wind on the drivers side, but that maybe due to having to much weather strip/foam on the drivers side door surrounds.
Post New Thread  Reply

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On