JK: 2012 3.5" lift & 35's - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > Jeep build up
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 28-06-2016
Established Member

Liked 19 Times in 14 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbloke2 View Post
Awesome JK mate! Where did you get the reversing camera from and how much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking?
thanks Jeepbloke. just an eBay special mate. $55 delivered cannot complain! here is the link

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Car-Rear-...UAAOSw0JpV4Bpz
Old 03-07-2016
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Thanks mate. All works pretty well?? You're happy with it?
Old 22-08-2016
Established Member

Check out my Ride(s)

sorry mate just saw this, works great hasn't skipped a beat
Old 22-08-2016
Established Member

Check out my Ride(s)

Great weekend up at inskip, barely anyone there so it was nice and quiet and epic weather. Jeep towed the trailer amazingly on and off road.

Old 05-09-2016
Established Member

Check out my Ride(s)

Well another spare half day on the weekend so decided to mount my dual battery system and solar setup. Basically its a 92ah slim line agm battery and a 100amp projecta isolator. battery fits under the seat and also mounted the isolator under there. good thing with the isolator is i can push the button and start off the aux battery so its as easy as leaning under the passenger seat to do that. mounted it with 2 x cam buckle straps (1 on top and 1 on the back). Basically due to the floor pan under the seat it can't go forwards as there is a lip there, can't go sideways due to the seat so it can only go backwards. I then ran a 10amp MPPT regulator in the rear which i will use with my 100 watt flex panel when camping. I prefer this over mounting panels on the rack as I use the rack a lot and the flex panel fits in the back of the truck super easy, can really slide it into any space and it pumps out 6 amps back into the battery. I also ran an anderson to the rear to charge the camper when it is in tow.

I am happy as you can't see it at all when in the rear seat of the car and also your feet are not hindered from it. only time you see it slightly is when you jump in the passenger seat

Last edited by chunky_wrangler; 05-09-2016 at 06:53 PM.
Old 05-09-2016
Established Member

Check out my Ride(s)

Old 05-09-2016
Established Member

Check out my Ride(s)