4wd Sales - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > WK WK2 Grand Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 21-12-2013
AJOR Gold

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 307 Times in 169 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Apart from the Prado, are they all utes above the Grand?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sales.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	65853  
Old 21-12-2013
RubiconSlammer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 74 Times in 52 Posts

Yes Wes, they are.
Old 22-12-2013
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 28 Times in 20 Posts
Default 4wd Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix View Post
that's interesting.. asked the wife last week if it was my imagination or was there just heaps of Grand Cherokees on the road...I drive around all day 5-6 days a week and it is really noticable how many are on the road in Brisbane. is it the same in ather states??
Yes, noticable in Perth. Melb & Sydney too. Possibly same as the Prado in popularity, just better
I stir my toyomates up with a new jingle. 'Oh what a Jeep thing, Grand Cherokee!'

2012 WK2 GC Laredo Diesel with all the goods I can find.
Old 22-12-2013
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 43 Times in 35 Posts

Same here on the Sunshine Coast, the Jeep dealers here must have big smiles on their faces. One dealer also sells Nissan and I was told by one of the Nissan salesman I know that they are struggling with their Patrol sales and haven't sold any of the new petrol V8s. Also noticed a lot on the highway towing caravans with the diesel GC would have to be the best value towing vehicle on the market.
Old 22-12-2013
MudSplasher

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 275 Times in 139 Posts
Default 4wd Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hounds View Post
FJ is on both lists. Top one is year to date and bottom one is month only by the looks.
Whoops missed that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix View Post
that's interesting.. asked the wife last week if it was my imagination or was there just heaps of Grand Cherokees on the road...I drive around all day 5-6 days a week and it is really noticable how many are on the road in Brisbane. is it the same in ather states??
I'm pretty sure there's more WK2s in my area than JKs already. I'm actually surprised how many update WK2s are on the road already. Almost as if it's 1:1 to preupdate (to use Xj terms lol)
Old 22-12-2013
MonsterMoose

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 809 Times in 466 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

A mate of mine just picked up a brand new GC last week. I gave him Murchisons details and said you might need some of this guys gear to take it up the beach a bit easier.

He just looked at me and said "take it up the beach?? Why would I do that?"

We live at Tewantin - gateway to the Noosa North Shore then Fraser Island....

Has no intention of going off the blacktop, nor any intention of towing anything with it. Its just a wagon to him. Also explains why his Nissan Navara Ute was always clean. It too was just used as a car (in fact I dont think it ever had anything in the tray...)

2010 JK, then a 2015 KL Trailhawk, now a 2017 GC Trailhawk!

Over 5000 Club
Old 22-12-2013
Not da Ride It's da Rider

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaComms View Post
A mate of mine just picked up a brand new GC last week. I gave him Murchisons details and said you might need some of this guys gear to take it up the beach a bit easier.

He just looked at me and said "take it up the beach?? Why would I do that?"

We live at Tewantin - gateway to the Noosa North Shore then Fraser Island....

Has no intention of going off the blacktop, nor any intention of towing anything with it. Its just a wagon to him. Also explains why his Nissan Navara Ute was always clean. It too was just used as a car (in fact I dont think it ever had anything in the tray...)
Taking a vehicle on a beach certainly doesn't make you more of a 4x4er. I have avoided the beach with all my 4x4's. Out of the 6 Jeeps I have had the wifes WK2 is the only one that I have taken on the beach and it is stock, predating this was a 86 hilux on my P's.

Did he actually buy a 4x4 or the 4x2? There seems to be more and more 4x2s getting around now too.