2 door JK jeep to small for me? - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-11-2012
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 23 Times in 18 Posts

Go the 4 door tommy!
Its better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it (extra space, doors)
You will always find a way to use up all the space in the back mate
Buying a 4 door jk is the best thing i have done, would never go a 2 door
and i'm just a single male carting around my own camping gear/ crap
By all terrains you mean mickey thompson atz 4 ribs yeh?
They go everywhere the muddies go, except in the boggy stuff, but i avoid that (as much as i can)
Old 11-11-2012

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep112 View Post
Go the 4 door tommy!
Its better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it (extra space, doors)
You will always find a way to use up all the space in the back mate
Buying a 4 door jk is the best thing i have done, would never go a 2 door
and i'm just a single male carting around my own camping gear/ crap
By all terrains you mean mickey thompson atz 4 ribs yeh?
They go everywhere the muddies go, except in the boggy stuff, but i avoid that (as much as i can)
i had cooper at3s on my pajero. loved em. so prob was going to go something similar.

ill go drive em both see if i notice a difference

thanks for chiming in matty
Old 11-11-2012
Established Member

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

I'm with jeep112 on this one. I've got a 2 door, but wish I had the 4. The luggage space is small without folding down the seats. My mini has a similar amount of boot space and that's a.....mini.

I also like the look of the 4 door more now.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2
Old 11-11-2012
Senior Newbie

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Love the 2 door

I bought my two door 6 months ago. Yes strorage is small but I take a 6x4 trailer for extended camping trips and it pulls it like a dream. Easy to park and reverse for narrow Freo streets and I don't miss my old Bravo truck.
I think I am a similar age and it also makes me feel like I am 24 again. The back seat is difficult to remove and replace by oneself but not impossible.
I don't regret my decision one bit.
Old 11-11-2012
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ

I say get the 4 door sounds like you will have room to spare but jamming every thing in for a trip is apita
I got the 4door its the best
Old 11-11-2012
Established Member

Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jktommy View Post
1 big ass puppy lol a husky. he will be taking the back seat.
This is the biggest concern right here! You need a milspec JK with no carpet for a husky. My dog is part husky and at this time of year it is terrible. The fur is through everything. He is now banned from the car (and house) all together.
Old 12-11-2012
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I got a 2 door and love it, to me JEEP is 2 door, the 4 doors remind me of a Hummer everytime I see them. *ducks* I find with the back seats out there is plenty or room for a weeks camping or for a dog.
Post New Thread  Reply