$$$$$Whats it worth $$$$$ - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > TJ Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 19-06-2013
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwake View Post
Mine has 4 inch lift 1 inch body lift. HPD30 front axle, 4.88 gears and arb lockers all round, 35inch MT MTZ on MT beadlock rims, xenon flares, full barwork, swing out tyre carrier, winch lights etc etc... And I reckon even with all that I would be lucky to get $15k. More like $12-14k.
i know the feeling i reckon my jeep would only be worth $12k
i'd hate to see what itd be worth in its current condidion $3-4k
Old 20-06-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 24 Times in 16 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonkey View Post
Well the time has come , I need to part ways with with my beloved TJ after nearly ten years . It is a sad day but I need a rig with a larger tow capacity .
Trading her in is just not an option as I would rather pass her on to someone who will use her as intended .Now my question to all in the know is what I can realistically expect to get for a semi modified TJ that is more than capable offroad already but is also a great starter for someone wishing to go futher.
Details are
2002 soft top yellow TJ sport
5 sp manual
105 000KM and in very good condition
2.5 inch lift , Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks
2inch body lift
Front extended brake lines
33 x 12.5 AT tyres on "American Racing Wheels"
4.56 diff gears (12 000KM ago)
Front auto locker
ARB rock sliders
Custom Rear swing away tyre carrier and bar
Front Mopar chrome pipe bar
Bestop window sliders
Bestop bikini top, wind jammer and duster
Extractors
There is probably a few thing that I have forgotten to mention but you get the idea.

So what do you guys think I should be asking to part with her ?
Cheers
JOEL
If at all possible hang onto it as a toy mate !!!!!! They dont make nice toys like that anymore ......
Old 20-06-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default $$$$$Whats it worth $$$$$

Pretty sure i saw 2 for sale with ls1s
Old 21-06-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default $$$$$Whats it worth $$$$$

I guess that would be the benefit of building it yourself. You get the satisfaction of achieving a job like that and you know it is done right.
Post New Thread  Reply