Golden Eagle has arrived - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > TJ Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-12-2005
Rock Munki

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden eagle
yeah they r sick i just bought one
so coming to join us at www.mjoc.org.au ???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EMGolden Eagles - Current day TJ Wrangler Golden Eagle and original CJ Wrangler Golden Eagle .jpg
Views:	135
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	13289  

Last edited by Tasar; 06-12-2005 at 07:50 PM.
Old 09-12-2005
CJ Cowboy

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 51 Times in 28 Posts

I had once a "Golden Hawk CJ7" and a "Golden Eagle CJ7" was on my wish list some time ago.....a couple of decades that is

My new "Highway Eagle" Renegade with also some nice bonnet stickers and mods gets the attention from the new "Red Highway Patrols" in Qld just for her uniqueness....and the admiring looks are something to remember !

I would love to get one of those new "Golden Eagle" special edition TJs next week if I wasn't driving this super "Silver Eagle" already.

Have fun in your new TJ, golden eagle

and Live Life without Limits !

Cheers
Big Mac
Old 09-12-2005
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

thanks m8 cant wait to the trail and taser im looking at joining right now
Old 11-12-2005
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Heh i saw one on a car carrier about 2 weeks ago, wondering wat the hell it was, though i noticed that it did not have the gold style wheels on the USDM spec model as the link indicates above, it had charcoal ECO style wheels, as used on the Renegade version which i recently purchased. Wish i had of know about this model comming out 2 months ago GRRRRRRR.
Old 11-12-2005
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I spoke to dealer yesterday and they reckon they won't have any renegade's next year, only golden eagle.

And then obviously the next year they will be bringing in the next release wrangler.
Old 11-12-2005
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando_13
So if it comes with 30 x 9.5 that means that 31s are now legal??
Does anyone know if the 15x8s and 30x9.5s are for the Oz market, or is this just the US Spec ? I assume that, as usual, we just get the stickers and the upholstery, and nothing actually useful ...
Old 11-12-2005
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

15's by 7's only .different interior 44dana axles stickers and only 400 coming to oz also premium sound nice pakage really and rare thats why im getting one