Where have the honest folks gone?? - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 21-05-2010
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake_N_Bake View Post
Well Madam Angel..... Now its time to modify your jeep!! On a lifted and bared up tj you will not have this happen!! Any sedan or lesser 4wd that hit your jeep with their door will come off second best! You will be protected by; plastic flares, side steps/ rock sliders, bull bar, rear bar ect. Ask Kitrino about it. Jeeps have an uncanny ability to avoid dents where other cars cop em left right and center. Guess it has to do with the body being set in so far from the outside of the wheel and the fact that jeeps have bugger all pannels! Ps DONT AIR BRUSH YOUR JEEP! You will only scratch it and sook later. Draw your design and get it made in a sticker! Airbrush is no good for 4bys. Leave it for street cars.

Good work Angel and keep up the SPAM!!!!!!
...lol...your right, now I have an excuse to start on the mods...lol...this forum is a bad influence...lol...all I think about these days is what mods i want to do to my Jeep!!
Old 21-05-2010
SwampDigger

Liked 34 Times in 19 Posts

People are generally afraid to open their door into the side of the full size chero in case:
1. I jump out with a gun/knife/axe to the sound of deliverance theme
2. large amounts of dirt/mud/rust falls on their car

I once was shopping on a saturday morning and say a guy reverse into a nice looking Audi in his old bommodore.... Looked like he was going to take off so i suggested he leave a note and do the right thing. He begrudgingly got out and started to write something, but still I thought it would be an idea to make a note.

Came back later and looked at his note left under their Audi wiper, which read something like... "sorry i hit your car, but you obvously have enough money to pay for the repairs yourself, have a nice day"

Prk.

So i wrote his rego, car description and my details as a witness on the bottom of the note too!

Never heard, so i assume they caught up with him. LOL
Old 21-05-2010
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richo View Post
People are generally afraid to open their door into the side of the full size chero in case:
1. I jump out with a gun/knife/axe to the sound of deliverance theme
2. large amounts of dirt/mud/rust falls on their car

I once was shopping on a saturday morning and say a guy reverse into a nice looking Audi in his old bommodore.... Looked like he was going to take off so i suggested he leave a note and do the right thing. He begrudgingly got out and started to write something, but still I thought it would be an idea to make a note.

Came back later and looked at his note left under their Audi wiper, which read something like... "sorry i hit your car, but you obvously have enough money to pay for the repairs yourself, have a nice day"

Prk.

So i wrote his rego, car description and my details as a witness on the bottom of the note too!

Never heard, so i assume they caught up with him. LOL
gee...just goes to show! Some people hey!!
Old 21-05-2010
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

great work richo.... once years ago at caboolture market I came back to the car to find a rear tyre completely flat and a note from the wanker who was parked beside me saying something to the effect of you f......g b.....h you parked that close I had to drive through the ditch to get out enjoy changing the tyre c......t, charming note it was anyway I wasn't that close and really didn't see what the wankers problem was anyway he was in a 4by
Old 21-05-2010
Hack The Planet

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Another vote for armor .. my father backed his calais into my TJ ... did 1200$ to his calais ... and did 0 to my heep ... just smudged a outerlimits sticker ..

C
Old 21-05-2010
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts

I had a chick back into my company car and do a runner a week ago while I was in the newsagent. I came out and found a note under my wiper from a witness who got her rego and stated that he would act as a witness for any claim I wanted to make against her. She got a visit from the cops and it's going to cost her $120 dollars on top of my claim for doing a runner. There are good people out there, they're just hard to find.
Old 21-05-2010
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grahame View Post
I had a chick back into my company car and do a runner a week ago while I was in the newsagent. I came out and found a note under my wiper from a witness who got her rego and stated that he would act as a witness for any claim I wanted to make against her. She got a visit from the cops and it's going to cost her $120 dollars on top of my claim for doing a runner. There are good people out there, they're just hard to find.
Yea, good people are certainly hard to find but there are some...